
"I need to laugh and when the sun is out
I've got something I can laugh about
I feel good in a special way
I'm in love and it's a sunny day
The rains has slowed or stopped, this is my last day of freedom for awhile as I work, see the Dentist, finish some projects then head into the hospital tomorrow morning for a four day (two a day) chemo session in Tacoma. I am still working on what I will wear for Halloween and am still looking for suggestions since I refuse to be the cancer patient. Please help! Peace, Love, and Happy Tuesday...
Pics: Natalie's wedding day at the house we rented in Mokuleia North Shore Oahu. Sunset from the back along the water.
11 comments:
your doing great! Keep the Sunshine coming,
Love, the Curths
My suggestion for your Halloween costume...."Superman"!!!! :-)
Best wishes for a smooth four days!!!!! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures. It brightens our day here at work!! It puts my state of mind in a beautiful place! :-)
Greg ,will you send us your phone number at the hospital or will you be using your cell ?
Love Dad and Alice
Your courage and strength are an inspiration to all of us.
Yes, as the Beatles say, good day, sunshine! Hawaii is a wonderful memory for all of us and priceless.
I agree with the idea of Superman for your Halloween costume.
Or how about a famous cowboy, your choice. The saying around here is to "Cowboy Up!"
Or Rocky Balboa. You can roam the halls yelling "Yo, Adrian."
Or you could go as your brother-- heavy brown socks pulled up to the calf, long gym shorts from Walmart, an old t-shirt, and a too-small knit cap that doesn't cover your ears.
Good luck with the next four days. Keep the strength, the smile and the faith (and the socks pulled up.) We are there with you.
It is so obvious, you have to be a beatle! Sit there playing your music and singing all day (you have to be louder than the guy saying Ough Ough Ough) from last time! I think that would be awesome!
The nurses and doctors and the visitors will all be your "fans"!! Are you liking this idea?? :-)
O.K., my daughter wins, Paul from the mid 60's it is. I might even sing a bar or two...Thanks to all for the ideas (was it ever really a contest!)
Greg :)
Good luck this week, you should do just fine.
Keep us informed. Love Dad and Alice
Dad, I will call you when I am settled in the room with a working phone number. I will be fine as long as the hospital lets me use their exercise machines!
from a 5 yo girl, the suggestions for costumes are Freddy (Scooby Doo) or an adult size Woopie Cushion
Post a Comment